النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
الموضوع:

الاجوبة النموذجية لاسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي 2015 الدورالاول

الزوار من محركات البحث: 16210 المشاهدات : 38253 الردود: 2
جميع روابطنا، مشاركاتنا، صورنا متاحة للزوار دون الحاجة إلى التسجيل ، الابلاغ عن انتهاك - Report a violation
    من المشرفين القدامى
    تاريخ التسجيل: September-2013
    الجنس: ذكر
    المشاركات: 41,774 المواضيع: 12,025
    صوتيات: 136 سوالف عراقية: 0
    التقييم: 23261
    آخر نشاط: 23/August/2024

الاجوبة النموذجية لاسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للصف السادس الاعدادي 2015 الدورالاول إضغط على مفتاح Ctrl+S لحفظ الصفحة على حاسوبك أو شاهد هذا الموضوع

الاجوبة النموذجية لاسئلة اللغة الانكليزية الوزاري للصف السادس الاعدادي 2-7-2015
    حلول اسئلة اللغة الانكليزية للامتحان الوزاري للصف السادس الاعدادي 2-7-2015
    اضغط هنا

للاستاذ سامان العبيدي زودنا بهذه النسخة من حلول اسئلة الصف السادس الاعدادي -الدور الاول 2015 جوبة نموذجية لأسئلة دور الاول للغة الانكليزية سادس الاعدادي 2015 Q1:A 1-He put a finger first in a bowl of dirty dish-water and then asked them to do as he did. 2-They didn't disgust at unpleasant things. 3-They should observe well and carefully and not be disgusted at unpleasant things. 4-The students failed because they didn't observe which finger the professor put in his mouth. 5-He put the third finger in his mouth. 6-"The Difficult Test" or " Medical Students Testing"
    Q1:B 1-protected Tariq 2- They can help the police by telling them what a criminal looks like or and when the crime had committed. 3-She was proud of his son Mustafa because he was calm and intelligent when he was alone and that's how he saves her life. 4-We can't only use wind power to supply our energy because it can't supply all of our energy needs. 5-an interpreter 6-False
    Q2:A 1-Fadia hasn't spoken to me since her sister's wedding. 2-If the traffic isn't too heavy, I will be at the airport at 12:30 3-Our teacher promised that he would send the answers. 4-The bill will be paid tomorrow. 5-I have just finished it. 6-You should keep you passport in a safe place. 7-I wish I had woken up early. 8- The Tigris Hotel has a fabulous pool that/which opened two months ago. 9-Smoking is terrible, you should give it up. 10-I used to have a bicycle, but someone stole it last week. 11-He asked me what my favorite route was. 12-She told us to be quiet as we were making too much noise.
    Q2:B 1-d 2-c 3-e 4-a 5-f 6-b
    Q3:A 1- unattended 2- landscape 3- commit 4- graphic design 5-hurts
    Q3:B 1-officer 2-join 3- thoroughly 4- opened 5- board 6- pay
    Q3:C 1- stitched 2-knee 3-incorrect 4- well-being 5- spectacular 6- experience
    Q4:A 1- The story ends sadly because of the death of canary. 2-It tells about a soldier, who has just return from the hell of war carrying a message for the family of his friend. His friend Ali, was killed in battle, leaving his mother, his wife and his little daughter, Haleema. 3-They were carried away by the canary's singing. 4- The canary used to hop, hop, and hop from one perch to another, taping against the bar and sip a little water to attract her attention.
    Q4:B 1-difficult 2-Katherine Mansfield 3-after 4-tragic
    Q5:A Advice to tourists in Iraq . Iraq is one of the best touristic countries in the world. When you visit my country Iraq. you should Know something about the history of that country. You should keep in your mind that Iraq has many places to see . first of all there are a lot historical places such as the relics of Babylon in south of Baghdad .UR city and the relics Hatra in Mosul . In addition to that, you should enjoy to beautiful views in the north of Iraq where the beautiful nature , green lands and high mountains , don’t forget to go to visit the national museum of Iraq in Baghdad , finally you have to eat some delicious Iraqi dishes (Alsamk Almeskuv).in my opinion a good journey demands that you have camera to keep your memories a bout the nice places that you will visit.
    Q5:B Dear Mr. John, It is nice to write to you. Last Monday, I got my monthly bank statement. By the way, I surprised because I found in it a withdrawal I hadn't done. The date of the withdrawal shows that it had been done on the first of March. At that time, I was in a tour in Turkey. So, how could I have done such a withdrawal! There is no doubt you will check it up properly and inform me about that. Please, you should be aware that mistake may happen for many people in the future. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely, Ali Like Comment

صديق نشيط
    حبيبت بابا
    تاريخ التسجيل: October-2015
    الدولة: واسط -كوت
    الجنس: أنثى
    المشاركات: 275 المواضيع: 17
    التقييم: 108
    مزاجي: طاكه روحي
    المهنة: طالبه جامعيه
    أكلتي المفضلة: سمك
    موبايلي: كلاكسي
    آخر نشاط: 27/October/2016